Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-071 Exam Questions and Answers by bella-rose

Page: 24 / 24

Oracle 1z0-071 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database 12c SQL
Exam Code: 1z0-071 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle PL
Questions: 324 Q&A's Shared By: bella-rose
Question 96

Which two are true about queries using set operators such as UNION?

Options:

A.

An expression in the first SELECT list must have a column alias for the expression

B.

CHAR columns of different lengths used with a set operator retum a vAacsua mhtoe e equals the longest CHAR value.

C.

Queries using set operators do not perform implicit conversion across data type groups (e.g. character, numeric)

D.

In a query containing multiple set operators INTERSECT always takes precedence over UNION and UNION ALL

E.

All set operators are valid on columns all data types.

Discussion
Question 97

Examine this statement:

SELECT1 AS id,‘ John’ AS first_name, NULL AS commission FROM dual

INTERSECT

SELECT 1,’John’ null FROM dual ORDER BY 3;

What is returned upon execution?[

Options:

A.

2 rows

B.

0 rows

C.

An error

D.

1 ROW

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Page: 24 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

1z0-071
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-071 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-071 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99