Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-071 Exam Questions and Answers by selina

Page: 9 / 24

Oracle 1z0-071 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database 12c SQL
Exam Code: 1z0-071 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle PL
Questions: 324 Q&A's Shared By: selina
Question 36

Examine this business rule:

Each student can work on multiple projects and each project can have multiple students.

You must design an Entity Relationship(ER) model for optimal data storage and allow for generating reports in this format:

Questions 36

Which two statements are true?

Options:

A.

An associative table must be created with a composite key of STUDENT_ID and PROJRCT_ID, which is the foreign key linked to the STUDENTS and PROJECTS entities.

B.

PROJECT_ID must be the primary key in the PROJECTS entity and foreign key in the STUDENTS entity.

C.

The ER must have a 1-to-many relationship between the STUDENTS and PROJECTS entities.

D.

The ER must have a many to-many relationship between the STUDENTS and PROJECTS entities that must be resolved into 1-to-many relationships.

E.

STUDENT ID must be the primary key in the STUDENTS entity and foreign key in the PROJECTS entity.

Discussion
Question 37

Examine the contents of the EMP table:

Questions 37

Examine this query that executes successfully:

Questions 37

What is the result?

Options:

A.

It will return the six employees earning the highest salaries, in descending order.

B.

It will return the five employees earning the highest salaries, in descending order.

C.

It will return the five employees earning the lowest salaries, in ascending order.

D.

It will return the six employees earning the lowest salaries, in ascending order.

Discussion
Question 38

You need to calculate the number of days from 1st January 2019 until today.

Dates are stored in the default format of DD-MON-RR.

Which two queries give the required output?

Options:

A.

SELECT SYSDATE-TO_DATE ('01-JANUARY-2019') FROM DUAL;

B.

SELECT TO_DATE (SYSDATE, 'DD/MONTH/YYYY')-'01/JANUARY/2019' FROM DUAL;

C.

SELECT ROUND (SYSDATE-TO_DATE ('01/JANUARY/2019')) FROM DUAL;

D.

SELECT TO_CHAR (SYSDATE, 'DD-MON-YYYY')-'01-JAN-2019' FROM DUAL;

E.

SELECT ROUND (SYSDATE- '01-JAN-2019') FROM DUAL:

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 39

Which three statements are true about views in an Oracle database?

Options:

A.

A SELECT statement cannot contain a where clause when querying a view containing a WHERE clause in its defining query

B.

Rows inserted into a table using a view are retained in the table if the view is dropped

C.

Views can join tables only if they belong to the same schema.

D.

Views have no segment.

E.

Views have no object number.

F.

A view can be created that refers to a non-existent table in its defining query.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

1z0-071
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-071 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-071 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99