Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-071 Exam Questions and Answers by leena

Page: 23 / 24

Oracle 1z0-071 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database 12c SQL
Exam Code: 1z0-071 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle PL
Questions: 324 Q&A's Shared By: leena
Question 92

Which four statements are true regarding primary and foreign key constraints and the effect they can have on table data?

Options:

A.

Only the primary key can be defined at the column and table level.

B.

The foreign key columns and parent table primary key columns must have the same names.

C.

It is possible for child rows that have a foreign key to remain in the child table at the time the parent row is deleted.

D.

A table can have only one primary key but multiple foreign keys.

E.

Primary key and foreign key constraints can be defined at both the column and table level.

F.

A table can have only one primary key and one foreign key.

G.

It is possible for child rows that have a foreign key to be deleted automatically from the child table at the time the parent row is deleted

Discussion
Question 93

Examine the description of the CUSTOMERS table:

Questions 93

You need to display last names and credit limits of all customers whose last name starts with A or B In lower or upper case, and whose credit limit is below 1000.

Examine this partial query:

SELECT cust_last_nare, cust_credit_limit FROM customers

Which two WHERE conditions give the required result?

Options:

A.

WHERE UPPER(cust_last_name) IN ('A%', 'B%') AND cust_credit_limit < 1000:

B.

WHERE (INITCAP(cust_last_name) LIKE ‘A%' OR ITITCAP(cust_last_name) LIKE ‘B%') AND cust_credit_limit < 1000

C.

WHERE UPPER(cust_last_name) BETWEEN UPPER('A%' AND 'B%’) AND ROUND(cust_credit_limit) < 1000;

D.

WHERE (UPPER(cust_last_name) LIKE 'A%’ OR UPPER(cust_last_name) LIKE ‘B%’) AND ROUND(cust_credit_limit) < 1000;

E.

WHERE (UPPER(cust_last_name) like INITCAP ('A') OR UPPER(cust_last_name) like INITCAP('B')) AND ROUND(cust_credit_limit) < ROUND(1000) ;

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 94

Which two are true about transactions in the Oracle Database?

Options:

A.

A session can see uncommitted updates made by the same user in a different session.

B.

A DDL statement issued by a session with an uncommitted transaction automatically Commits that transaction.

C.

DML statements always start new transactions.

D.

DDL statements automatically commit only data dictionary updates caused by executing the DDL.

E.

An uncommitted transaction is automatically committed when the user exits SQL*Plus.

Discussion
Question 95

Which two statements execute successfully?

Options:

A.

SELECT TO_ DATE('2019-DEC-25 15:30', 'YYYY-MON-DD HH24:MI', 'NLS_ DATE_ LANGUAGE

=AMERICAN' ) FROM DUAL;

B.

SELECT TO_CHAR('2019-DEC-25 15:30", YY-MON-D HH24:M2', 'NLS_DATE LANGUAGE =

AMERICAN')

FROM DUAL;

C.

SELECT TO _DATE (TO_ CHAR (‘2019-DEC-25 03:30’, ‘YYYY-MON-DD HH12:MI’))

FROM DUAL;

D.

SELECT TO _ CHAR (TO_ DATE (‘2019-DEC-25 03:30’,’YYYY-MON-DD HH12:MI’))

FROM DUAL

E.

SELECT TO _ CHAR (‘2019-DEC-25 15:30’.’YYYY-MON-DD HH24:MI’)

FROM DUAL

Discussion
Page: 23 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

1z0-071
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-071 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-071 PDF + Testing Engine