Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-071 Exam Questions and Answers by jago

Page: 5 / 24

Oracle 1z0-071 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database 12c SQL
Exam Code: 1z0-071 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle PL
Questions: 324 Q&A's Shared By: jago
Question 20

Examine the data in the EMPLOYEES table:

Questions 20

Which statement will compute the total annual compensation for each employee?

Options:

A.

SELECT last _ NAME (monthly_ salary + monthly _commission _ pct) * 12 AS annual_ comp FROM employees;

B.

select last _ name, (monthly_ salary * 12) + (monthly_ salary * 12 *monthly_ commission_ pct) AS annual_ camp FROM employees

C.

SELECT last _ name, (monthly_ salary * 12) + (monthly_ salary * 12 * NVL (monthly_ commission _pct, 0)) AS annual _comp

D.

SELECT last _ name, (monthly _ salary * 12) + (monthly_ commission _ pct * 12) AS FROM employees:

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 21

Examine this statement:

Questions 21

Which two things must be changed for it to execute successfully?

Options:

A.

The word CONSTRAINT in the foreign key constraint on DEPT_ID must be changed to FOREIGN KEY.

B.

The foreign key constraint on DEPT_ID must be defined at the table level instead of the column level.

C.

One of the LONG columns must be changed to a VARCHAR2 or CLOB.

D.

The NOT NULL constraint on ENAME must be defined at the column level instead of the table level.

E.

The primary key constraint on BMP_ID must have a name.

Discussion
Question 22

The ORDERS table has a column ORDER_DATE of date type DATE The default display format for a date is DD-MON-RR

Which two WHERE conditions demonstrate the correct usage of conversion functions?

Options:

A.

WHERE ordet_date> TO_CHAR(ADD_MONTHS(SYSDATE, 6),'MON DD YYYY')

B.

WHERE TO_CHAR(order_date,'MON DD YYYY') ='JAN 20 2019';

C.

WHERE order_date> TO_DATE('JUL 10 2018','MON DD YYYY');

D.

WHERE order_date IN (TO_DATE ('Oct 21 2018','MON DD YYYY'), TO_CHAR('Nov 21 2018','MON DD YYYY'));

E.

WHERE order_date> TO_DATE(ADD_MONTHS(SYSDATE,6),'MON DD YYYY');

Discussion
Question 23

Examine this list of queries:

Which two statements are true?

Options:

A.

1 and 4 give the same result.

B.

2 returns the value 20.

C.