Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1065-22 Exam Questions and Answers by elsie-rose

Page: 3 / 5

Oracle 1z0-1065-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Procurement Cloud 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1065-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Procurement Cloud
Questions: 158 Q&A's Shared By: elsie-rose
Question 12

In an implementation the user would liketo send the ‘External registration’ link to their potential suppliers who will be using the Supplier Portal. Where will the user find this link?

Options:

A.

In Functional Setup Manager, user should navigate to the ‘Configure Procurement Business Function’ task andselect appropriate Business Unit to find this link

B.

Under Supplier Master, the link is available in the menu

C.

In Functional Setup Manager, user should navigate to the ‘Configure Procurement and Payables Options’ task and select appropriate BusinessUnit

D.

The ‘External registration’ link cannot be shared with any potential suppliers

Discussion
Question 13

Identifythe Duty role that you need to associate with the Job role to enable the “new supplier request” functionality.

Options:

A.

Supplier bidder duty

B.

Supplier Self Service administrator duty

C.

Supplier sales representative duty

D.

Supplier Self Service clerk duty

E.

Submit supplier registration duty

Discussion
Question 14

Your customer is using Cloud Supplier Qualification Management and Procurement Sourcing.

Whatthree actions can the category manager take within a negotiation to solicit additional information from suppliers or internal users? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Solicit information in your negotiation that in in addition to negotiation lines.

B.

Copy Supplier Qualification Questions in the negotiation as a requirement.

C.

Copy the Supplier Qualification Area and use it as a requirement section.

D.

Create reusable Supplier Qualification questions directly in the negotiation.

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 15

Identify the document inwhich the Supplier field is not mandatory

Options:

A.

Invoice

B.

Quotation

C.

Requisition

D.

Purchase Order

E.