Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1065-22 Exam Questions and Answers by medina

Page: 4 / 5

Oracle 1z0-1065-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Procurement Cloud 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1065-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Procurement Cloud
Questions: 158 Q&A's Shared By: medina
Question 16

Identify the functionality of Self Service Procurement that allows a Requester a 360-degree view of any purchasing document, such as a Requisition or PO.

Options:

A.

View pdf

B.

View Full Details

C.

Manage Train Stops

D.

Manage Life Cycle

E.

Workflow administration

Discussion
Question 17

Identify the complete sequence for the Procure-to-Pay flow.

Options:

A.

Create Requisition > Create Job Order > Build Inventory > Transfer Inventory > Pay Supplier > Return Goods to Supplier.

B.

Create Requisition > Create Purchase Order > Fulfill Purchase Order > Enter Invoice > Match Invoice > Pay Supplier.

C.

Create Requisition > Request for Quote > Analyze Quote > Award Supplier.

D.

Enter Invoice > MatchInvoice > Pay Supplier > Return Goods to Supplier.

Discussion
Question 18

Your customer tells you that when they cancel a Purchase Order, the requisition referring to that Purchase Order should also beautomatically canceled. Identify the setup that needs to be performed to fulfill this requirement.

Options:

A.

In the “Configure Requisitioning Business Function” task, set the “Cancel Backing Requisitions” value to Always.

B.

In the “Configure Requisitioning Business Function” task, set the “Cancel Backing Requisitions” value to Never.

C.

In the “Configure Requisitioning Business Function” task, select the “Create orders immediately after requisitioning import” checkbox.

D.

In the “Configure Procurement Business Function” task, select the “Allow Item Description Update” check box.

E.

Automatic cancellation of requisition is not possible. Therefore, the customer must manually cancel the requisition after cancelling the Purchase Order.

Discussion
Question 19

Your customer wants to configure sixBUs: five Requisitioning Bus and one BU configured as a shared Procurement BU with only the Procurement function enabled.

How will you define the relationship between the Requisitioning BUs and the Procurement BU?

Options:

A.

The Procurement BU must be assignedwith the Requisitioning business function in order for it to be a shared services center.

B.

The Procurement BU needs to be configured as a service provider to the Requisitioning BUs.

C.

The Payables business function must be assigned in addition to the Procurement business function.

D.

Intercompany transactions need to be defined between the Requisitioning BUs and the Procurement BU.

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Page: 4 / 5

1z0-1065-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1065-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1065-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99