Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1096-23 Exam Questions and Answers by tudor

Page: 2 / 5

Oracle 1z0-1096-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Machine Learning using Autonomous Database 2023 Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1096-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 74 Q&A's Shared By: tudor
Question 8

Two users at different locations are collaborating on a project by editing the same notebook. Which type of notebook should they use for collaboration?

Options:

A.

Example notebook

B.

Shared Notebook

C.

Public Notebook

D.

Personal Notebook

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 9

You are working as an application developer using Oracle Machine Learning Notebooks and want to get your project and notebooks reviewed by a subject matter expert (SME). You granted the Developer permission to the SME on the workspace. Which two actions can be performed by the SME? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Create jobs for shared notebooks.

B.

Create new projects.

C.

View, create, run, and update any notebook in the workspace.

D.

Create new workspaces.

E.

View and run jobs of shared notebooks.

Discussion
Question 10

Which two statements are true about OML AutoML UI? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

When creating a notebook from an experiment-produced Model, the top algorithm in the Leader Board is automatically selected and converted to OML4Py code.

B.

Automates key modeling steps such as algorithm selection, feature selection, and hyperparameter tuning.

C.

An Experiment can be run with two possible options: Faster Results or Better Accuracy.

D.

An Experiment returns a single machine learning model, on successful execution Pro-vides Classification Prediction Type for numeric data and Regression Prediction Type for non-numeric data.

Discussion
Question 11

What is the proper workflow for analyzing data in Oracle Machine Learning?

Options:

A.

Build the model, prepare the data, evaluate the model, and deploy the model.

B.

Get predictions from the model, prepare the data, build the model, and deploy the model.

C.

Prepare the data, build the model, evaluate the model, and deploy the model.

D.

Evaluate the model, prepare the data, build the model, and deploy the model.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

1z0-1096-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1096-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1096-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99