Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1096-23 Exam Questions and Answers by lennox

Page: 4 / 5

Oracle 1z0-1096-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Machine Learning using Autonomous Database 2023 Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1096-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 74 Q&A's Shared By: lennox
Question 16

You want to segment your customer data for marketing reseach purposes and identify homogeneous groups to build supervised models. What should you use to achieve this?

Options:

A.

Regression

B.

Clustering

C.

Feature Extraction

D.

Classification

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 17

Which feature of Oracle Machine Learning Notebooks should you use for data analysis, da-ta discovery, data visualization, and collaboration on Oracle Autonomous Database?

Options:

A.

Project

B.

Job

C.

Notebook

D.

Workspace

Discussion
Question 18

Which two types of permissions allow you tables and run any script on an owner's account? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

B.

Viewer

C.

Developer

D.

Manager

Discussion
Question 19

Which step is not required to be performed by an administrator when adding a new user to Oracle Machine Learning (OML) Notebooks?

Options:

A.

Provide the user with Autonomous Database client wallet for remote credentials.

B.

Create an OML username and password for the user in the Oracle Machine Learning User Management interface.

C.

Add the user's name and email ID in the Oracle Machine Learning User Management interface.

D.

Issue grant commands on tables from other schemas to allow access from shared note-books.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

1z0-1096-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1096-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1096-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99