Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1064-22 Exam Questions and Answers by arlie

Page: 2 / 2

Oracle 1z0-1064-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle B2B Service 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1064-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: B2B Service
Questions: 75 Q&A's Shared By: arlie
Question 8

Which option describes the automated page presentation for incoming calls?

Options:

A.

a feature that displays a caller-appropriate application page based on your customer’s native language when you answeryour phone

B.

a feature that displays a caller-appropriate application page based on a set of navigation rules defined for your customer when you answer your phone

C.

a feature that displays a detailed caller profile based on a customizable set of parameters defined for your customer when you answer your phone

D.

a feature that displays a detailed caller profile based on your customer’s country when you answer your phone

Discussion
Question 9

Your customer asked you to modify the default severity value for new service requests.

Which three steps should you follow to make the change?

Options:

A.

Navigate to Setup andMaintenance > Service > Service Request > Manage Service Request Profile Options.

B.

Select the profile SVC_SR_DEFAULT_SEVERITY_CD.

C.

Lock the Profile Option for editing.

D.

Modify the Profile Value and save.

E.

Unlock and publish the new selected profilevalue.

F.

Select View > Detach.

Discussion
Question 10

Your customer sells many kinds of specialized electronics equipment. When creating a service request (SR), an agent searches the product categories and chooses the appropriate type of equipment for that SR.

Identify three advantages of selecting the category correctly.

Options:

A.

The hierarchical structure of the categories helps to improve the service request classification.

B.

Categories determine the steps an agent must follow to close the service request.

C.

Categories facilitate the assignment of an agent to the service request.

D.

Categories improve the filtering ofKnowledge articles that might contain a potential solution to the problem.

E.

Filter the selection of the product related to the service request, when filtering by a particular category.

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 11

Which two options are true about role synchronization for Digital Customer Service (DCS)?

Options:

A.

is required for every DCS instance

B.

also synchronizes userIDs and passwords between DCS and Engagement Cloud

C.

enables DCS user authentication through an identity management service (such as Engagement Cloud identity management)

D.

is real time

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

1z0-1064-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1064-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1064-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99