Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1053-22 Exam Questions and Answers by jay

Page: 2 / 2

Oracle 1z0-1053-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Benefits Cloud 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1053-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Benefits Cloud
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: jay
Question 8

Which is NOT a derivedfactor type?

Options:

A.

Hours Worked

B.

Full-Time Equivalent

C.

Compensation

D.

Grade

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 9

A benefits administrator goes to the Enrollment task and finds the following under, the life event summary:

1. Address Change life event status: Detected

2. New Hire life event: Manual

What does this status signify?

Options:

A.

A New Hire life event wasmanually selected.

An Address Change event was triggered for the person and participation evaluation processing was evaluated.

B.

A New Hire life event was manually selected.

An Address Change event was triggered for the person, and participation evaluation processing has not yet evaluated it.

C.

A New Hire life event was manually selected, or the Configure the Timeliness Evaluation setting of a particular life event set the An Address Change event was triggered for the person and participation evaluate processing has not yet evaluated it.

D.

A New Hire life event was manually selected.

An Address Change event is yet to be triggered and processed for, the employee.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

1z0-1053-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1053-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1053-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99