Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1084-23 Exam Questions and Answers by dougie

Page: 4 / 7

Oracle 1z0-1084-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Developer Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1084-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: dougie
Question 16

As a developer, you have been tasked with implementing a microservices-based application. Which THREE technologies are best suited to accomplish the task? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Terraform

B.

Big Data

C.

Anomaly Detection

D.

Service Mesh

E.

Docker

F.

Kubemetes

Discussion
Question 17

Which statement best describes the term "cloud native"?

Options:

A.

Cloud native refers to the process of migrating applications from on-premises infrastructure to the cloud.

B.

Cloud native refers to the use of cloud-based development tools to build traditional on-premises applications.

C.

Cloud native refers to the design and deployment of applications that are optimized for cloud infrastructure.

D.

Cloud native refers to the use of cloud infrastructure to run traditional on-premises applications.

Discussion
Question 18

Which TWO statements accurately describe an Oracle Functions application? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

A common context to store configuration variables that are available to all functions in the application. A Docker image containing all the functions that share the same configuration.

B.

An application based on Oracle Functions, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Events, and OCI API Gateway services.

C.

A small block of code invoked in response to an OCI Events service.

A logical group of functions.

D.

A Docker image containing all the functions that share the same configuration.

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 19

Which is the smalled unit of Kubernetes architecture?

Options:

A.

Node

B.

Container

C.

Cluster

D.

Pod

Discussion
Page: 4 / 7

1z0-1084-23