Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1084-23 Exam Questions and Answers by storm

Page: 7 / 7

Oracle 1z0-1084-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Developer Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1084-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: storm
Question 28

A developer has created another version of a microservice and wants 10% of the traffic to flow towards it for testing purposes. The application is already configured using OCI (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure) Service Mesh. Which of the following steps is the right approach to achieve this goal?

Options:

A.

Create a new Kubernetes deployment for the new version of the microservice and set the trafficsplitting percentage to 10% in the Kubernetes service manifest.

B.

Use Kubernetes HPA (Horizontal Pod Autoscaler) to scale the new version of the microservice to handle 10% of the traffic automatically.

C.

Create a new entry in the routeRules field of the ingress gateway route table manifest to configure traffic splitting between the old and new versions of the microservice and set the percentage to 10%.

D.

Create a new entry in the routeRules field of the virtual service route table manifest to configure traffic splitting between the old and new versions of the microservice and set the percentage to 10%.

Discussion
Question 29

When developing microservices, each one can be developed in the language of choice. Which term describes this type of development? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

Agile

B.

DevOps

C.

Distributed

D.

Polyglot

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 30

A company is developing a new application that needs to process transactions in real time. The company wants to ensure that all transactions are processed in order and that no transaction is lost. Which of these is a correct strategy for leveraging OCI Queue in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Use a separate queue for each type of transaction.

B.

Use a single queue to process all transactions.

C.

Use a separate queue for each application instance.

D.

Use a priority queue to prioritize requests.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 7

1z0-1084-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1084-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1084-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99