Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1084-23 Exam Questions and Answers by arielle

Page: 3 / 7

Oracle 1z0-1084-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Developer Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1084-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: arielle
Question 12

(CHK_1>3) You have an e-commerce application that loads customers' transactional data into the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Streaming service. The data must now be extracted and transformed before sending it to a third-party REST endpoint. You have been directed to leverage the OCI Service Connector Hub to automate this process. Which configuration option would address this requirement?

Options:

A.

Configure a new service connector as follows: • Source: Streaming • Task: Functions • Target: Functions

B.

Configure a new service connector as follows: • Source: Streaming • Task: API Gateway • Target: Notifications

C.

Configure a new service connector as follows: • Source: Streaming • Task: None • Target: Notifications

D.

Configure a new service connector as follows: • Source: Streaming • Task: API Gateway • Target: Functions

E.

Configure a new service connector as follows: • Source: Streaming • Task: Functions • Target: API Gateway

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 13

(CHK_4>2) You have a scenario where a DevOps team wants to store secrets in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Vault so that it can inject the secrets into an app's environment variables (for example, MYSQL_DB_PASSWD) at deployment time. Which is NOT valid about managing secrets in the OCI Vault service?

Options:

A.

New secret versions automatically expire in 90 days unless you configure an expiry rule.

B.

You can manually create new secrets as well as new secret versions using the OCI Console:

C.

A unique OCID is automatically generated for each secret and remains unchanged even when creating a new secret version.

D.

A secret reuse rule prevents the use of secret contents across different versions of a secret.

Discussion
Question 14

As a cloud-native developer, you are designing an application that depends on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Object Storage wherever the application is running. Therefore, provisioning of storage buckets should be part of your Kubernetes deployment process for the application. Which of the following should you leverage to meet this requirement? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

Oracle Functions

B.

OCI Service Broker for Kubernetes

C.

Open Service Broker API

D.

OCI Container Engine for Kubernetes

Discussion
Question 15

You want to push a new image in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Registry. Which TWO actions would you need to perform? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Generate an API signing key to complete the authentication via Docker CLI.

B.

Generate an auth token to complete the authentication via Docker CLI.

C.

Assign an OCI defined tag via OCI CLI to the image.

D.

Assign a tag via Docker CLI to the image.

E.

Generate an OCI tag namespace in your repository.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 7

1z0-1084-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1084-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1084-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99