Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1084-23 Exam Questions and Answers by nikola

Page: 6 / 7

Oracle 1z0-1084-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Developer Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1084-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: nikola
Question 24

Which is NOT a valid use case for leveraging the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Events service?

Options:

A.

Capturing the OCI Monitoring service alarms and invoking autoscaling of compute instances.

B.

Publishing a notification when long-lived tasks complete, such as an OCI Autonomous Database backup completion.

C.

Triggering a notification action when a function completes its execution.

D.

Triggering a function deployed in Oracle Functions when new files are uploaded to an OCI Object Storage bucket.

E.

Publishing all the OCI resource events in a specific compartment to the OCI Streaming service for later analysis.

Discussion
Question 25

Which term describes a group formed by a master machine and a worker machine in a Kubernetes architecture?

Options:

A.

Cluster

B.

Node

C.

Deployment

D.

Container

E.

Pod

Discussion
Question 26

Which one of the following is NOT a valid backend-type supported by Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) API Gateway?

Options:

A.

STOCK_RESPONSE_BACKEND

B.

HTTP BACKEND

C.

ORACLE_FUNCTIONS_BACKEND

D.

ORACLE_STREAMS_BACKEND

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 27

Which command is used to get a Docker image from Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Registry (OCIR) to the clientmachine?

Options:

A.

docker pull .ocir.io//:

B.

docker pull /.ocir.io/:

C.

docker fetch .ocir.io//:

D.

docker fetch /.ocir.io/:

Discussion
Page: 6 / 7

1z0-1084-23