Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1111-23 Exam Questions and Answers by kyra

Page: 3 / 4

Oracle 1z0-1111-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Observability Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1111-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 67 Q&A's Shared By: kyra
Question 12

Which pillars of Observability are available as a single view from the Dashboard?

Options:

A.

Log data, Query language, Dashboard widgets

B.

Logging Analytics, Database Management, Stack Monitoring

C.

Logs, Metrics, and Traces

D.

Compute, Storage, and Network

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following statement is NOTIvalid regarding Management Agent Cloud Service?

Options:

A.

Management Agent Cloud Service allows OCI services to collect data from on-premises and cloud assets, except that it can only transport data into AWS or GCS.

B.

Management Agent Cloud Service transport customer data to Logging Analytics, OCI Monitoring, or even a custom endpoint hosted in OCI.

C.

Management Agent Cloud service enables on demand execution of operations against monitored resources.

D.

Management Agent Cloud Service is self monitored.

Discussion
Question 14

Which two features are provided by Application Performance Monitoring? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Java Management

B.

Distributed Tracing

C.

Real User Monitoring

D.

Capacity Planning

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 15

Which Management Agent group allows the agent to upload data to the discovery service?

Options:

A.

Mgmt_agent_dynamic_group

B.

StackMonitoringAdminGrp

C.

AgentUsersGrp

D.

StackMonitoringViewerGrp

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

1z0-1111-23