Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1111-23 Exam Questions and Answers by margaux

Page: 2 / 4

Oracle 1z0-1111-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Observability Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1111-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 67 Q&A's Shared By: margaux
Question 8

Which of the following TWO are stored in a Log Source of Logging Analytics? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Which Parsers to use

B.

Where to find Logs

C.

Which Management Agents to use

D.

Where to store Log data

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following feature of Logging Analytics is used for identifying and tagging the problem logs during ingestion time?

Options:

A.

Labels

B.

Extended Fields

C.

Log Origin

D.

Entity Type

Discussion
Question 10

Which step is essential while building a reliable log monitoring environment?

Options:

A.

Noise baseline determination

B.

Creation of the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to monitor

C.

Determination of the Machine Learning models you need to program

D.

Define permissions for the user roles in the region

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 11

How does Application Performance Monitoring track all related spans for a single user request?

Options:

A.

Using User ID

B.

Using Application Name

C.

Using Trace ID

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

1z0-1111-23
PDF

$35  $99.99