Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-931-22 Exam Questions and Answers by giorgio

Page: 2 / 3

Oracle 1z0-931-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2022 Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-931-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Autonomous Database
Questions: 112 Q&A's Shared By: giorgio
Question 8

Which stage of the indexingpipeline divides text into tokens?

Options:

A.

SECTIONER

B.

FILTER

C.

Otokenizer

D.

LEXER

Discussion
Question 9

Which TWO statements are TRUE about using an Autonomous Database with Private Endpoints

Options:

A.

A Network Security Group is required within your Virtual Cloud Network before you can provision a

Shared Autonomous Database to use Private Endpoints

B.

An Autonomous Database with privateendpoints can be accessed from the public internet by

adding your ip address to an Access Control List.

C.

Private Endpoints can be configured when you clone a Shared Autonomous Database that was

initially created with public endpoints.

D.

You can configure Private Endpoints for an Always Free Autonomous Database

Discussion
Question 10

During the provisioning of an Autonomous Database on Dedicated hardware, what does the Database Administrator need to select to determine where the Autonomous Database is created on the Dedicated infrastructure?

Options:

A.

the name or OCID of the Exadata infrastructure which was assigned by the the Fleet Administrator

B.

the Client Credentials wallet which is used to connect to the Autonomous Database

C.

the 'High Availability Container Database' in which the Autonomous instance should run

D.

the Compartment of the Dedicated infrastructure as each compartment only runs 1 Dedicated environment

E.

the Listener endpoint where the Autonomous Database should register on

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 11

Which two statements are true about Data Insights?

Options:

A.

You can retrieve previously executed Data Insights searches.

B.

Data Insights is available with on-premises deployments of Oracle Database.

C.

Data Insights is an additional priced option.

D.

You can search for Data Insights against a base table or business model.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

1z0-931-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-931-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-931-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99