Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-931-22 Exam Questions and Answers by abdulrahman

Page: 3 / 3

Oracle 1z0-931-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2022 Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-931-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Autonomous Database
Questions: 112 Q&A's Shared By: abdulrahman
Question 12

Which three tools can be used to monitor the usage and activities of Autonomous Database on Dedicated Infrastructure?

Options:

A.

RMAN

B.

Logs

C.

OCI Metrics

D.

Performance Hub

E.

Enterprise Manager Cloud Control

Discussion
Question 13

You are requested to analyze a year's stock purchase data which is stored in Autonomous Data Warehouse instance.

Which tool would you use to automate data exploration and create pivot tables?

Options:

A.

Business Models

B.

Data Load

C.

SQL Developer Web

D.

APEX

Discussion
Question 14

Which two license types does the customer need to benefit from BYOL when leveraging on-premise Enterprise Database licenses in Oracle Autonomous Database?

Options:

A.

Exadata

B.

Active Data Guard

C.

RAC, but only when scaling beyond 16 OCPUs

D.

Transparent Data Encryption

E.

Multitenant

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 15

Which statement is true when you provision an Autonomous Database using the cloning method?

Options:

A.

After an Autonomous database is created using a clone, the network access option can be changed.

B.

A clone database source can be a running database instance.

C.

A clone database source can be from a point-in-time backup that is less than 2 hours old.

D.

When cloning an Autonomous Database, Oracle Machine Learning workspaces, projects, and notebooks of the source database are cloned to the new database.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

1z0-931-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-931-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-931-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99