Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1081-22 Exam Questions and Answers by rosanna

Page: 2 / 4

Oracle 1z0-1081-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1081-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service
Questions: 116 Q&A's Shared By: rosanna
Question 8

Which components are pre-built into Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service to provide a configurable and scalable consolidation solution?

Options:

A.

pre-built integrations to combine narrative and data to produce both internal and external reporting packages

B.

calculations, dashboards and reports to provide analysis for cash flow modeling

C.

calculations, dashboards and reports as well as detailed data source tracking and an automated cash flow

D.

calculations, dashboards and reports built on planning frameworksto provide cash flow planning

Discussion
Question 9

Which two statements are true about Cash Flow in the Movement dimension?

Options:

A.

When you add a level 0 member to FCCS_Mvmts_Subtotal, it is automatically added as a shared member

to the FCCS_CashFlow hierarchy.

B.

The seeded level 0 members under FCCS_Mvmts_Subtotal are shared members in the FCCS_CashFlow

hierarcy.

C.

You can add shared members to the FCCS_CashChange hierarchy.

D.

The FCCS_Mvmts_AccountsPayable member isunder FCCS_CashFlow_NetAssets in the

FCCS_CashFlow hierarchy.

Discussion
Question 10

A new Sheet tab in Excel is copied from an existing tab thatcontains a Smart View query, but clicking Refresh does not refresh the data and the Smart View (Point of View) POV bar does not display.

Which additional step is required to pull data in the new tab and change the POV?

Options:

A.

Disconnect from the Smart View connection, and relog in.

B.

Activate the Connection.

C.

Close out of Excel, and relog in to Smart View.

D.

Change one of the Row or Column dimension members and click Refresh.

Discussion
Question 11

When creating a Financial Consolidation and Close (FCCS) application, which initial Multi-source data options can be selected? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

ERP Cloud

B.

Supplemental Data

C.

Data Management

D.

ERP r12

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Page: 2 / 4

1z0-1081-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1081-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1081-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99