Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1081-22 Exam Questions and Answers by veronica

Page: 3 / 4

Oracle 1z0-1081-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1081-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service
Questions: 116 Q&A's Shared By: veronica
Question 12

Three child entities – P, Q, and R – of a mid-level parent entity – AceCo – have account receivables in the amounts of 10, 20, and 30, respectively.

Which statement contains conditions for all three entities that would cause the account receivable balanceamount at AceCo not to be 60?

Options:

A.

P has the same currency as AceCo, Q is 100% owned, and R has 10 of the 30 as an intercompany receivable balance with another division that is not a descendant of AceCo.

B.

P has the same currency as AceCo, Q is 90% owned,and R has 10 of the 30 as an intercompany receivable balance with another division that is not a descendant of AceCo.

C.

P has a different currency than AceCo, Q is 40% owned, and R has 10 of the 30 as an intercompany receivable balance with Q.

D.

P has adifferent currency than AceCo, Q is 100% owned, and R has 10 of the 30 as an intercompany receivable balance with Q.

Discussion
Question 13

By default, security access is set to “None” for which three dimensions? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Movement

B.

Data Source

C.

Account

D.

Entity

E.

Year

Discussion
Question 14

Which four statements are true about the members in the FCCS_Cash Flow hierarchy in the Movement dimension? (Choose four.)

Options:

A.

The Cash Change hierarchy cannot be modified.

B.

All primary Movement members under the FCCS_Mvmts_Subtotal member must be included in theFCCS_CashFlow hierarchy.

C.

The seeded member FCCS_Mvmts_AccountsPayable found within the FCCS_CashFlow hierarchy has a Subtraction operator.

D.

Input level members under the FCCS_Mvmts_Subtotal are Shared members in the FCCS_CashFlow hierarchy.

E.

Standard cash accounts are members of the FCCS_CashFlow_Operating hierarchy.

F.

Siblings can be added to the FCCS_CashFlow_Investing member.

Discussion
Question 15

Which item describes the use for the Currency dimension property Triangulation Currency?

Options:

A.

The ability to force translations

B.

The ability to report in multiplecurrencies

C.

The ability to calculate foreign exchange rates

D.

The ability to calculate CTA (Cumulative Translation Adjustment)

E.

The ability to input foreign exchange rates

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Page: 3 / 4

1z0-1081-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1081-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1081-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99