Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1072-23 Exam Questions and Answers by lawrence

Page: 3 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1072-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Architect Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1072-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Solutions Infrastructure
Questions: 55 Q&A's Shared By: lawrence
Question 12

In which two ways can Oracle Security Zones assist with the cloud security shared responsibility model?

Options:

A.

Encrypt storage resources with a customer-managed key.

B.

Allow access to an unsecured compartment, which is moved from a standard compartment.

C.

Deny public access to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure resources, such as databases and object storage buckets.

D.

Add or move a standard compartment to a highly secured security zone compartment.

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 13

You have objects stored in an OCI Object Storage bucket that you want to share with a partner company. You decide to use pre-authenticated requests to grant access to the objects. Which statement is true about preauthenticated requests?

Options:

A.

You cannot edit a pre-authenticated request.

B.

Deleting a pre-authenticated request does not revoke user access to the associated bucket or object.

C.

You need to provide your OCI credentials to the partner company.

D.

Pre-authenticated requests can be used to delete buckets or objects.

Discussion
Question 14

Which Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Identity and Access Management (IAM) policy is invalid?

Options:

A.

Allow dynamic-group FrontEnd to manage instance-family in compartment Project-A

B.

Allow any-user to inspect users in tenancy

C.

Allow group A-Developers to create volumes in compartment Project-A

D.

Allow group A-Admins to manage all-resources in compartment Project-A

Discussion
Question 15

You have a high-demand web application running on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). Your tenancy

administrator has set up a schedule-based autoscaling policy on instance pool with an initial size of 5 instances for the application.

Policy 1:

Target pool size:10 instances

Execution time:8:30 a.m. on every Monday through Friday, in every month, in every year

Cron expression:0 30 8 ? * MON-FRI *

Which statement accurately explains the goal of this policy?

Options:

A.

Goal: A one-time schedule with only one scaling out event. At 8:30 a.m., on December 31, 2021, scale the instance pool to 10 instances from 5.

B.

Goal: A recurring monthly schedule. On all days of the month, set the initial pool size to 5 instances. At

8.30 a.m., on every day of the month, scale out to 10 instances.

C.

Goal: A recurring daily schedule. On weekday mornings at 8.30 a.m., scale out to 10 instances.

D.

Goal: A recurring weekly schedule. On all days of the week at 8.30 a.m., scale out the pool to 10 instances from the initial size of 5

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

1z0-1072-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1072-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1072-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99