Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1072-23 Exam Questions and Answers by paddy

Page: 2 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1072-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Architect Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1072-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Solutions Infrastructure
Questions: 55 Q&A's Shared By: paddy
Question 8

Which TWO are key benefits of setting up Site-to-Site VPN on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)?

Options:

A.

When setting up Site-to-Site VPN, it creates a private connection that provides consistent network

experience.

B.

When setting up Site-to-Site VPN, customers can configure it to use static or dynamic routing (BGP).

C.

When setting up Site-to-Site VPN, OCI provisions redundant VPN tunnels.

D.

When setting up Site-to-Site VPN, customers can expect bandwidth above 2 Gbps.

Discussion
Question 9

Which statement is TRUE about delegating an existing domain to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) DNS service?

Options:

A.

Domains can be delegated to OCI DNS via FastConnect partners.

B.

Domains can be delegated to OCI DNS from the OCI Marketplace.

C.

Domains can be self-delegated to OCI DNS from its own service portal.

D.

Domains can be delegated to OCI DNS from the Domain Registrar’s self-service portal.

E.

All domains can be retrieved to OCI DNS via DYN.

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 10

Which is NOT a valid option for an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) compute shape?

Options:

A.

Bare Metal

B.

Dedicated Virtual Machine Host

C.

Virtual Machine

D.

Exadata Virtual Machine

Discussion
Question 11

You are part of a team that manages a set of workload instances running in an on-premises environment. The Architect team is tasked with designing and configuring Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Logging service to collect logs from these instances. There is a requirement to archive Info-level logging data of these instances into the OCI Object Storage.

Which TWO features of OCI can help you achieve this?

Options:

A.

Cloud Agent Plugin

B.

Grouping Function

C.

Service Connectors

D.

Agent Configuration

E.

ObjectCollectionRule

Discussion