Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-076 Exam Questions and Answers by nikodem

Page: 3 / 5

Oracle 1z0-076 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database 19c: Data Guard Administration
Exam Code: 1z0-076 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Certification
Questions: 70 Q&A's Shared By: nikodem
Question 12

Your Data Guard environment contains a primary database and three standby databases with these attributes:

1. prod : Primary database

2. prod_prq : Physical standby database with real-time query enabled used by reporting applications

3. prod_lsby: Logical standby database used by DSS

4. PROD_SSBY: Snapshot standby database used for Real Application Testing

Which TWO can be used to prevent clients from connecting to the wrong database instance?

Options:

A.

Create role based services with the si vet] utility when using clusterware for Oracle RAC databases or Oracle Restart for single instance Oracle databases.

B.

Establish Oracle Net connectivity to the primary database instance from all the standby database instances.

C.

Create a static service for each of the databases, register it with the local listener of each database instance, and add connection descriptors on clients to connect to those services.

D.

Create database services on each of the standby databases, start the services, and add connection descriptors on the clients to connect to those services.

E.

Create database services for each database and use event triggers to make sure that services are activated only when the database is in the correct role.

Discussion
Question 13

Examine the Data Guard configuration:

DGMGRL> show configuration;

Configuration - Animals

Protection Mode: Max Availability

Databases:

dogs - Primary database sheep

- Physical standby database cats

- Physical standby database

Fast-Start Failover: DISABLED

Configuration Status: SUCCESS

An attempt to enable fast-start failover raises an error:

DGMGRL> enable fast_start failover;

Error: ORA-16693: requirements not met for enabling fast-start failover

Failed.

Identify three possible reasons for this error.

Options:

A.

The fastStartFailoverTarget property is not set on Dogs.

B.

The LogxptModr property is set to async on Sheep while Sheep is the target standby database.

C.

The LogXptMode property is set to FASTSYNC on Cats while Sheep is the target standby database.

D.

The LogXptMode property is set to async on Dogs.

E.

The LogXptMode property is set to fastsync on Dogs.

Discussion
Question 14

You are planning to perform block comparison using the dbms comp package:

Questions 14

Which TWO statements are true?

Options:

A.

The databases should be at least mounted before block comparison.

B.

Logical standby databases can be the target database for the dbms_dbcomp.dbcomp procedure.

C.

It requires that the DB_LOST_WKITE_protect initialization parameter be enabled.

D.

You can monitor the progress of an ongoing block comparison operation by querying VS SES SION_LONGOPS.

E.

It can be used to detect lost writes and inconsistencies between the primary database and the cascaded standbys.

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 15

Active Data Guard (ADG) databases are widely used to offload reporting or ad hoc query-only jobs from the primary database. Reporting workload profile is different from the primary database and often requires tuning.

Which tool is used to tune SQL workloads running on an ADG database?

Options:

A.

Standby Statspack

B.

In-Memory Active Session History (ASH)

C.

Automatic Diagnostic Database Monitor (ADDM)

D.

Automatic Workload Repository (AWR)

E.

SQL Tuning Advisor

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

1z0-076
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-076 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-076 PDF + Testing Engine