Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-076 Exam Questions and Answers by byron

Page: 4 / 5

Oracle 1z0-076 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database 19c: Data Guard Administration
Exam Code: 1z0-076 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Certification
Questions: 70 Q&A's Shared By: byron
Question 16

Which TWO observations are true about the Far Sync instance?

Options:

A.

Receives redo synchronously from the primary database

B.

Can be created using the RMAN DUPLICATE command

C.

Includes a standby control file, password file, data files, standby redo logs, and archive logs

D.

Can only be created using a series of SQL commands

E.

Applies redo received

Discussion
Question 17

Which THREE are always benefits of using a logical standby database?

Options:

A.

It provides a disaster-recovery solution with switchover and failover options that can recover any data updated on the primary database.

B.

It can be used for reporting workloads requiring additional indexes or materialized views or both.

C.

It can be used for testing patchsets without affecting the primary database.

D.

It can be used for database rolling release upgrades.

E.

It can be used to replicate a single pluggable database (PDB) in a multitenant container database.

F.

It can be used as an updatable database for Real Application Testing and then converted back to a standby database without affecting the updates.

Discussion
Question 18

Which two are true about database roles in an Oracle Data Guard configuration?

Options:

A.

A Physical Standby Database can be converted into a Logical Standby Database.

B.

A Snapshot Standby Database can be a fast-start failover target.

C.

A Logical Standby Database can be converted to a Snapshot Standby Database.

D.

A Logical Standby Database can cascade redo to a terminal destination.

E.

A configuration consisting only of a primary and one or more physical standby databases can support a rolling release upgrade.

Discussion
Question 19

Your Data Guard environment has one physical standby database using Real-Time Query. Two sequences have been created by these SQL statements:

Questions 19

Neither sequence has been used since being created.

Session 1 connects to the primary database instance and issues these two SQL statements:

SELECT a.nextval FROM DUAL; SELECT b.nextval FROM DUAL;

Then session 2 connects to the physical standby database instance and issues the same SQL statements. Which output will be seen for session 2?

Then session 2 connects to the physical standby database instance and issues the same SQL statements. Which output will be seen for session 2?

A)

Questions 19

B)

Questions 19

C)

Questions 19

D)

Questions 19

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Page: 4 / 5

1z0-076
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-076 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-076 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99