Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-076 Exam Questions and Answers by malakai

Page: 5 / 5

Oracle 1z0-076 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database 19c: Data Guard Administration
Exam Code: 1z0-076 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Certification
Questions: 70 Q&A's Shared By: malakai
Question 20

Which three types of backups offload …….. with the primary database in a data Guard

Options:

A.

Control files

B.

Broker configuration files

C.

Password files

D.

Data files

E.

Online logs

F.

Archive logs

Discussion
Question 21

Examine this validate command:

DGMGRL> VALIDATE DATABASE VERBOSE "";

Which THREE statements are TRUE?

Options:

A.

The command performs a comprehensive set of database checks prior to a role change.

B.

The command performs a comparison of SPFILE entries between the primary database and a specified standby database.

C.

The command performs network connectivity checks between members of a broker configuration.

D.

The command can be used for a logical standby database.

E.

The command uses information available in various Oracle Data Guard views as well as the Automatic Diagnostic Repository.

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Page: 5 / 5

1z0-076
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-076 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-076 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99