Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-076 Exam Questions and Answers by aaryan

Page: 2 / 5

Oracle 1z0-076 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database 19c: Data Guard Administration
Exam Code: 1z0-076 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Certification
Questions: 70 Q&A's Shared By: aaryan
Question 8

You must design an Oracle Data Guard configuration for a DSS database that meets these permanent

requirements:

1. Creating and maintaining bitmap indexes should not impact the performance of the primary database.

2. Creating and maintaining materialized views should not impact the performance of the primary database.

Additionally, there are these requirements, only one of which is ever done at any one time:

1. It should be possible to apply designated patches with a minimum amount of downtime.

2. Upgrading to a new database release should be performed with the least possible amount of downtime.

3. New application software releases should be tested against an exact and up-to-date replica of the primary database.

Which configuration meets these requirements with the fewest of databases?

Options:

A.

a primary database with one logical standby database

B.

a primary database with two logical standby databases

C.

a primary database with one physical standby database

D.

a primary database with two physical standby databases

E.

A primary database with one logical and one physical standby database

Discussion
Question 9

Examine the fast-start failover configuration:

Questions 9

Options:

A.

A failover may occur if the observer has lost connectivity to the primary database, even if the Fast-Start Failover target standby database has a good connection to the primary database

B.

If South_Sales develops a problem and cannot be the target of a failover, the broker automatically changes the fast-start failover target to one of the other candidate targets.

C.

The observer will initiate a failover when the primary database is unable to produce local archived redo log files.

D.

You must disable fast-start failover first to change the fast-start failover target to East sales.

E.

The observer is running.

Discussion
Question 10

Which two statements are true regarding Data Guard environments in an Oracle Muti-tenant architecture?

Options:

A.

Different redo transport methods can be configured for different pluggable databases within one Data Guard environment.

B.

The Data Guard broker may be used for multi-tenant databases.

C.

PDB_FILE_NAME CONVERT must be set to enable creation of standby databases if they are

created on the same host as the primary.

D.

Standby redo log files are required for each pluggable database that is protected with Data Guard.

E.

A Data Guard environment with a multi-tenant primary database can operate in any Protection mode.

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 11

Examine the Data Guard configuration: DGMGRL> show configuration;

Configuration - Animals

Protection Mode: MaxPerformance

Databases:

dogs- Primary database

sheep - Physical standby database

cats- Snapshot standby database

Fast-Start Failover: DISABLED

Configuration Status: SUCCESS

You receive an error while attempting to raise the protection mode to Maximum Protection:

DGMGRL> edit configuration set protection mode as maxprotection;

Error: ORA-16627: operation disallowed since no standby databases would remain to support protection

mode

Failed.

What can you conclude based on this error?

Options:

A.

The redo transport mode is set to async for the standby database Sheep.

B.

The redo transport mode is set to asyn: for the standby database Cats.

C.

The redo transport mode is set to async for both standby databases.

D.

Cats is a snapshot standby database.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

1z0-076
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-076 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-076 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99