Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1033-22 Exam Questions and Answers by herbert

Page: 3 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1033-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle CPQ 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1033-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle CPQ Cloud
Questions: 96 Q&A's Shared By: herbert
Question 12

While designing the integration of a CPQ Cloud transaction with an external Order Management System, you must ensure that the transaction is submitted as an Order on a single-action-click from within CPQ Cloud.

Which two statements are true given this requirement?

Options:

A.

TransactionID of a transaction is key during the Order submission process.

B.

The Order Management System will perform a getTransaction() API call to fetch transaction data in response to a valid request from the CPQ Cloud quote.

C.

The CPQ Cloud transaction will perform an update Transaction() API call to send transaction data in response to a valid request from the Order Management System.

D.

The Order Management System will need toinitiate the Submit Order call on the click of a button within its own system.

E.

The CPQ Cloud transaction will initiate the Submit Order call on the click of a button from the transaction.

Discussion
Question 13

Which operation is allowed in a BMQL query?

Options:

A.

SELECT and UPDATE

B.

SELECT, INSERT, and UPDATE

C.

SELECT

D.

SELECT, INSERT, and DELETE

Discussion
Question 14

When a user clicks Save within Commerce of CPQ, the user gets the following error: “insufficient access on cross reference id.” Why?

Options:

A.

The user does not have CPQ access.

B.

The user does not have the ability to see and edit any object in Salesforce that the user is trying to edit.

C.

Upon installing Salesforce Managed Package, the flag “Allow Quote Creation” is not checked.

D.

The user does not exist in Salesforce Managed Package.

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Page: 3 / 3

1z0-1033-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1033-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1033-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99