Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1033-22 Exam Questions and Answers by carla

Page: 2 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1033-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle CPQ 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1033-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle CPQ Cloud
Questions: 96 Q&A's Shared By: carla
Question 8

Your customer has a Configurator on a site with two Commerceprocesses. Which two options allow you to control in which Commerce process a new transaction will be created when starting from the Configurator?

Options:

A.

Populate the Target Commerce Process field with configuration recommended item rules.

B.

For one invocation action, define two different invocation rules with condition BML functions.

C.

For each Commerce process, create a “Create transaction” button by generating an invocation action.

D.

Assign a user or a user group to the Commerce process action permissions.

Discussion
Question 9

There are two single-select attributes in an array set. The first single-select attribute shows a list of countries and the second attribute shows a list of states.

Which is the most efficient way to show relevant states based on chosen country?

Options:

A.

Usethe Hiding rule, which is the only possible option, because arrays do not do not support Constraint rules.

B.

Create Hiding rules for each country with Simple Conditions, and then select valid states for the Action attribute. In this case, the number of Hiding rules will be equal to the number of countries.

C.

Create a Constraint rule for each country in the drop-down list by using Simple Conditions and select valid states for the Action attribute of the rule. In this case, number of rules will be equal tothe number of countries in the list.

D.

Load all country and state combinations in a data table and write a Constraint rule to lookup the data table.

Discussion
Question 10

The following BML code inConfig encountered an HTTP 404 error from someurl.com.

Questions 10

Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

An unhandled exception will be displayed in red text at the top of the configuration screen.

B.

The HTTP error will be captured in the CPQ Cloud Error Logs: bm.log.

C.

An HTTP error will be displayed in red text with the message “HTTP 404 Not Found” at the top of the configuration screen.

D.

The call will return “call failed.”

E.

The call will return “HTTP 404 Not Found.”

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 11

A client wants customers to be able to select a laptop category from a drop-down list in the ProductConfiguration section. After the laptop category is selected, all laptops within that category need to be displayed without the user having to do any more selections.

Which option meets this requirement?

Options:

A.

Formula Administration

B.

Util library function

C.

Commerce library function

D.

Auto Update

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3