Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-821 Exam Questions and Answers by isobelle

Page: 3 / 8

Oracle 1z0-821 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration
Exam Code: 1z0-821 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Solaris
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: isobelle
Question 12

Your users are experiencing delay issues while using their main application that requires connections to remote hosts. You run the command uptime and get the flowing output:

1:07am up 346 day(s), 12:03, 4 users, load average: 0.02, 0.02, 0.01

Which command will be useful in your next step of troubleshooting?

Options:

A.

ipadm

B.

traceroute

C.

dladm

D.

snoop

E.

arp

Discussion
Question 13

Review the zonestat command:

zonestate - q physical - memory -R high -z -p -p “zones” 10 24h 60m

Select the option that correctly describes the information that is displayed by this command.

Options:

A.

It is a sample of dbzone’s physical memory usage taken every hour over a 24-hour period.Only the top 10 samplings of peak memory usage are displayed. All other utilization data is eliminated.

B.

It is a sample of dbzone’s CPU, virtual memory, and networking utilization.Physical memory is executed from the report.The sampling is taken every 10 minutes over a 24-hour period and peak utilization id displayed each hour.

C.

It is a sample of dbzone’s CPU, virtual memory, and networking utilization.Physical memory is executed from the report.The sampling is taken every 10 minutes over a 24-hour period and displayed each hour.

D.

It is a sample of dbzone’s physical memory usage taken every 10 seconds and 24-hour period.Only peak virtual memory usage and CPU utilization are displayed each hour.All other Utilization data is eliminated.

E.

It is a sample of dbzone’s physical memory usage taken every 10 seconds and 24-hour period.Only peak memory usage is displayed each hour.All other utilization data is eliminated.

Discussion
Question 14

The crash dump notification on your server is:

Questions 14

Documentation states that there should be two core files for each crash dump in the /var/crash directory named vmdump.0

Which command should you choose to display theses two files?

Options:

A.

savecore -f vmdump.0

B.

dumpadm uncompressed

C.

gunzip vmdump.0

D.

dumpadm -z off

Discussion
Question 15

You have a user that needs to use the cron tool to schedule some repetitive tasks. When the user enters the crontab –e command in a terminal window, the following error appears:

crontab: you are not authorized to use cron. Sorry

In order to troubleshoot this issue, in what directory would you start your invest

Options:

A.

/etc/cron.d

B.

/var/spool/cron

C.

/var/spool/cron/crontable

D.

/var/spool/cron/atjobs

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Page: 3 / 8

1z0-821
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-821 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-821 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99