Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-821 Exam Questions and Answers by salman

Page: 4 / 8

Oracle 1z0-821 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration
Exam Code: 1z0-821 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Solaris
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: salman
Question 16

The core dump configuration for your system is:

Questions 16

A user is running a process in the global zone and the process crashes. The process information is:

User1 2663 2618 0 17:46:42 pts/2 0:00 /usr/bin/bash

The server host name is: zeus

What will the per-process core file be named?

Options:

A.

core.bash.2663.global

B.

core.bash.2663.zeus

C.

/var/core/core.bash.2663

D.

/var/core/core.bash.2663.global

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 17

user1, while in his home directory, is attempting to run the following command in his home directory: cp bigfile verybig

The system displays the following error:

cp: cannot create verybig: Disc quota exceeded

Your initial troubleshooting shows that the df -h command indicates he is at 100% capacity. What command would you use to increase the disk space available to the user?

Options:

A.

zfs get quota rpool/export/home/user1

B.

zfs userused@user1

C.

zfs quota=none /rpool/export/home/user1

D.

df -h | grep user1

E.

zfs set quota=none /rpool/export/home/user1

Discussion
Question 18

Which modification needs to be made to the Service Management Facility before you publish a new package to the IPS repository?

Options:

A.

The pkg.depotd must be disabled.

B.

The pkg/readonly property for the application/pkg/server service must be set to false.

C.

The Pkg/writabie_root property for the application/Pkg/server service must be set to true.

D.

The pkg/image.root property for the application/pkg/server service must be set to the location of the repository.

Discussion
Question 19

You are the administrator of a system that a large number of developers work on. These developers crash the system, and their applications, on a regular basis.

What command would you use to configure where the core files are saved?

Options:

A.

savecore

B.

dumpadm

C.

svcadm

D.

proc

E.

coreadm

Discussion