Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-821 Exam Questions and Answers by laila

Page: 5 / 8

Oracle 1z0-821 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration
Exam Code: 1z0-821 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Solaris
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: laila
Question 20

You have set up the task.max-lwps resource control on your Solaris 11 system.

Which option describes how to configure the system so that syslogd notifies you when the resources control threshold value for the task.max-lwps resource has been exceeded?

Options:

A.

Use the rctladm command to enable the global action on the task.max-lwpa resource control.

B.

Modify the /etc/syslog.conf file to activate system logging of all violations of task.max-lwps and then refresh then svc: /system/system-log:default service.

C.

Activate system logging of all violations of task.max-lwpp in the /etc/rctldm.conf file and then execute the rctladm-u command.

D.

Use the prct1 command to set the logging of all resource control violations at the time the task.max-lwps resource control is being setup.

E.

Use the setrct1 command to set the logging of all resource control violations for the task.max-lwps resource control.

Discussion
Question 21

You are configuring NFS on a server. Select the two statements that are true.

Options:

A.

Resources listed in /etc/dfs/dfstab are automatically shared on boot up.

B.

A directory cannot be shared if a subdirectory below it is already shared.

C.

Renaming a share created with the zfs set share command is not supported.

D.

NFS and SMB protocols cannot be used simultaneously to share the same directory.

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 22

You need to configure an ISCSI target device on your x86 based Oracle Solaris II system. While configuring the iSCSI device, the following error is displayed:

bash: stmfadm: command not found

Which option describes the solution to the problem?

Options:

A.

The COMSTAR feature is not supported on the x86 platform. The feature is supported only on the SPARC platform.

B.

Use the iscsitadm command on the x86 platform when configuring an iSCSI target.

C.

Install the storage-server group package on this system.

D.

Start the iSCSI target daemon on this system.

Discussion
Question 23

Which three options describe the purpose of the zonep2vchk command?

Options:

A.

Used on a Solaris 10 global zone to access the system for problems before migrating that system to a Solaris 10 branded zone.

B.

Used to access a Solaris 10 global zone for problems before migrating that zone to a Solaris 11 global zone

C.

Used to create zonecfg template for a Solaris 10 global zone that that will be migrated to a solaris10 branded zone.

D.

Used to migrate an Oracle Solaris 11 global zone to a non-global zone.

E.

Used to migrate a Solaris 10 global zone to a non-global zone on the same server; the non-global zone can then be migrated to a Solaris 11 server as a Solaris10 branded zone.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 8

1z0-821
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-821 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-821 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99