Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-821 Exam Questions and Answers by lillian

Page: 6 / 8

Oracle 1z0-821 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration
Exam Code: 1z0-821 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Solaris
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: lillian
Question 24

How should you permanently restrict the non-global zone testzone so that it does not use more than 20 CPU shares while it is running?

Options:

A.

While configuring the zone, add this entry:add rct1set name = capped.cpu-sharesadd value (priv = privileged, limit = 20, action = none)endexit

B.

While configuring the zone, add this entry: add rct1set name= zone.cpu-sharesadd value (priv=privileged, limit=20, action=none)endexitfrom command line, enter: # dispadmin - d FSS

C.

From the command line enter: #prct1 -n zone.cpu-shares - r - v 20 - i zone testzone

D.

From the command line, enter:#prct1 - n zone.cpu-shares - v 80 - r - i zone global

Discussion
Question 25

To help with your troubleshooting, you need to determine the version of the OBP. Which two commands will provide you with this information?

Options:

A.

printenv

B.

banner

C.

.version

D.

set-env

E.

show-devs

F.

value version

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 26

Which best describes the svc:/system/boot-config service?

Options:

A.

It is used to change the milestone on a system.

B.

It is used to set the default run level of the system.

C.

It provides the parameters used to set the system to automatically perform a fast or slow reboot.

D.

When the service is enabled, the system performs a fast reboot by default; when it is disable the system performs a slow reboot by default.

Discussion
Question 27

Which three files must be edited in order to set up logging of all failed login attempts?

Options:

A.

/var/adm/authlog

B.

/etc/syslog.conf

C.

/etc/default/login

D.

/var/adm/loginlog

Discussion
Page: 6 / 8

1z0-821