Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-821 Exam Questions and Answers by mohamad

Page: 2 / 8

Oracle 1z0-821 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration
Exam Code: 1z0-821 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Solaris
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: mohamad
Question 8

Identify the correctly matching pair of equivalent functionality of JumpStart and Automated installer (AI).

Options:

A.

JumpStart: begin script AI: package repository

B.

JumpStart: setup_serverAI: installadm create-service

C.

JumpStart: add_Install_clientAI: SMF system configuration profile files

D.

JumpStart: finish scripts and sysidsfg filesAI: manifest files

Discussion
Question 9

View the Exhibit.

Questions 9

After Installing the OS, you need to verify the network interface information. Which command was used to display the network interface information in the exhibit?

Options:

A.

ifconfiq –a

B.

ipadm show-addr

C.

svcs –1 network/physical

D.

netstat –a

Discussion
Question 10

Examine this command and its output:

$ zfs list -r -t all tank

Name USED AVAIL REFER MOUNTPOINT

tank 3.00G 1.84G 32K /tank

tank/database 3.00G 1.84G 2.00G /tank/database

tank/[email protected] 1.00G - 2.00G –

Which two conclusions can be drawn based on this output?

Options:

A.

The tank dataset consumes 3 GB of storage.

B.

The tank/[email protected] dataset consumes 1 GB of storage that is shared with its parent.

C.

The tank/[email protected] dataset consumes 1 GB of storage that is not shared with its parent.

D.

The tank/[email protected] dataset consumes 2 GB of storage that is shared with its child.

E.

The tank/[email protected] dataset consumes 2 GB of storage that is not shared with its child.

Discussion
Question 11

You are installing the Oracle Solaris 11 Operating System by using the Text Installer. Which two options describe the features associated with the Text Installer?

Options:

A.

It can be used to install only SPARC systems.

B.

It installs gnome as the default user environment on a system capable of displaying a graphical environment.

C.

You can choose whether root is a role or user account.

D.

You can do both automatic and manual configuration of the network.

E.

You can select how to configure the remaining network interfaces.

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Page: 2 / 8

1z0-821
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-821 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-821 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99