Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-342 Exam Questions and Answers by mylo

Page: 5 / 5

Oracle 1z0-342 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Financial Management 9.2 Implementation Essentials
Exam Code: 1z0-342 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: JD Edwards Financial Management
Questions: 160 Q&A's Shared By: mylo
Question 20

A client wants 'Use Tax' to post to a separate account by tax rate area. Which of the following is the best way to set this up?

Options:

A.

Set the automatic accounting instruction PT to post to a BU. OBJ. Then set up the chart of accounts with BU.081 SUB, where the SUB Is equal to the tax authority.

B.

Set up the tax rate area to point to PTyyyy and setup the PYyyyv to point to different accounts by tax rate area.

C.

Set the automatic accounting instruction PT to post to a BU. OBJ. Then setup the chart of accounts with BU.OB3. SUB, where the SUB is equal to the tax rate area.

D.

Set up automatic accounting instructions PTyyyy, where yyyy is equal to the tax rate area.

E.

Instruct the Account Payable user to enter the distribution to different accounts based on the tax rate area.

Discussion
Question 21

Which are true statements about the Parent Company? (select 3)

Options:

A.

It is the highest level of the reporting structure

B.

The Fiscal Year Pattern is defined at the Parent Company level

C.

A Balance Sheet can be produced at the Parent Company level

D.

A Balance Sheet can NOT be produced at the Parent Company level

E.

It is the lowest level of the reporting structure

Discussion
Question 22

Your client wants you to help them define their business units. Which statement is TRUE regarding business units?

Options:

A.

Business units coded with a 'BS1 in the Business Unit type field cannot be used for income statement accounts.

B.

Business units do not allow category codes.

C.

Business units are duplicated in each company.

D.

Business units are the lowest organizational reporting level for your company.

E.

Business units do not allow level of detail.

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 23

The Supplier Analysis report shows Year to Date information that is inaccurate. Why is this so?

Options:

A.

The AP Annual Close has not been processed.

B.

Your Data Selection in the Supplier Master report is incorrect.

C.

The aging accounts are not set up in the A/P Constants.

D.

The Beginning Year A/P and A/P period fields have not been updated In the Company Numbers and Names.

E.

The Supplier/Customer Totals by G/L Accounts report has not been run.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

1z0-342
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-342 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-342 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99