Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-342 Exam Questions and Answers by atticus

Page: 3 / 5

Oracle 1z0-342 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Financial Management 9.2 Implementation Essentials
Exam Code: 1z0-342 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: JD Edwards Financial Management
Questions: 160 Q&A's Shared By: atticus
Question 12

Although the Automation Rule (ARTL) field is not a required field when populating the F0411z1 table, why does Oracle recommend populating it?

Options:

A.

If a value exists in the field, the process does not need to check the voucher record for an automation rule increasing the processing speed.

B.

If a value exists in the field, the process does not need to check the receiver file for an automation rule increasing the processing speed.

C.

If the Automation Rule (ARTL) field is not populated, the Automation Flag (ATFLG) field is not enabled.

D.

If a value exists in the field, the process does not need to check the supplier master record for an automation rule increasing the processing speed.

Discussion
Question 13

You are going through the month end close process. How should you correct missing batch header records?

Options:

A.

On the Batch Header Revision form, add the batch header record again.

B.

Use the Universal Table Browser to add missing batch header records.

C.

Repost the batch to reattach the batch header record.

D.

Run the global batch program to assign batch header records to detail records.

E.

On the General Journal Review form, type the batch header record into the grid

Discussion
Question 14

You have created a credit invoice and need to find the record in the Customer Ledger Inquiry screen (R03B2002). Which document type will you add to the QBE line to help you find the record?

Options:

A.

RD

B.

RF

C.

RM

D.

RI

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 15

Your client is required to produce a trial balance that compares 'Actual" and "Budgets". You recommend they use the Trial Balance Ledger Comparison application. How is the 'Thru" date derived on this Find/Browse form?

Options:

A.

The "Thru" date is driven by the Financial Reporting Period in the General Accounting Constant.

B.

The user must enter the "Thru" date.

C.

The "Thru" date is driven by the Financial Reporting Period in the Company Constant.

D.

The "Thru" date is driven by the General Accounting Current Period in the Company Constant.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

1z0-342
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-342 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-342 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99