Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-342 Exam Questions and Answers by maximillian

Page: 2 / 5

Oracle 1z0-342 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Financial Management 9.2 Implementation Essentials
Exam Code: 1z0-342 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: JD Edwards Financial Management
Questions: 160 Q&A's Shared By: maximillian
Question 8

Which three statements are accurate when entering the GL Distribution account coding on an invoice with taxes?

Options:

A.

If the account is not set up as taxable and you enter a 1 in the Track Taxes field, the system automatically changes the value to 0.

B.

The system updates the F0016R tax table with tax information for the account if the Track Taxes

field is populated.

C.

The system automatically updates the Track Taxes field to 1 if the account Is set up as taxable and at least one pay item on the invoice has taxes.

D.

If you do not want to track taxes for the account, change the value in the Track Taxes field to 0.

E.

The Track Taxes field cannot be edited unless the Processing Option - Allow Tax Tracking Is flagged on.

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 9

Which set of tables does the One View Supplier Ledger Inquiry application (P042022) combine information from?

Options:

A.

Accounts Payable Ledger (f0411), Supplier Master (F0401), and Address Book (F0101)

B.

Accounts Payable Ledger (f0411), Supplier Master (F0401), and Business Unit Master (F0006)

C.

Accounts Payable Ledger (F0411), Supplier Master (F0401), and Account Master (F0901)

D.

Accounts Payable Ledger (F0411), Supplier Master (F0401), and Accounts Payable - Matching Document (F0413)

Discussion
Question 10

Your client created a journal entry to add cost for some fixed asset records, but Is having trouble finding the batch in fixed assets in order to post the G/L entry to Fixed Assets.

With no access to the system, which two items should your client verify?

Options:

A.

The accounts used on the journal entry are within the FX range of accounts in the AAIs.

B.

The accounts used on the Journal entry are within the FD range of accounts In the AAIs.

C.

The journal entry included an asset number.

D.

The entry was posted to the G/L (the G/L posted code is equal to P).

E.

The accounts used on the journal entry are within the AT range of accounts in the AAIs,

Discussion
Question 11

Which statement is correct about payment status?

Options:

A.

All payment status values are hard-coded.

B.

Some payment status values are soft-coded.

C.

All payment status values are soft-coded and can be changed.

D.

The special handling code must be populated for all payment status values.

E.

Payment status values A, H, #, and Pare the only hard-coded values.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

1z0-342
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-342 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-342 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99