Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1055-22 Exam Questions and Answers by bernard

Page: 4 / 4

Oracle 1z0-1055-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Financials Cloud: Payables 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1055-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Financials Cloud
Questions: 139 Q&A's Shared By: bernard
Question 16

Your customer has implemented English as base language and French as a local language. The customer’s bank needs the payment file to be sent to them in French. What is the relevant step to do this for preparing the payment template?

Options:

A.

Createyour template in English language, then upload it to Business Intelligence (BI) under the custom/payment folder under the templates region with country locale.

B.

Create your template in the local language, then upload it to Business Intelligence (BI) under the custom/payment folder under the templates region with English locale.

C.

Create your template in the local language, then upload it to Business Intelligence (BI) under the custom/payment folder under the templates region. Use English locale and generate the XLIFF file. Then upload the file back under the translated region.

D.

Create your template in English language, then upload it to Business Intelligence (BI) under the custom/payment folder, under the templates region. Use English locale and generate the XLIFF file. Then upload the file back under the translated region.

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 17

What is the difference between subject areas that append the word “Real Time” and those that do not?

Options:

A.

The “Real Time” subject areas are based on real-time transactions and those that are not, are based on historical data.

B.

The “Real Time” subject areas are based on real-time transactions in the applications, and those that are not, are based on data stored in the Oracle Business Intelligence Applications data warehouse.

C.

There is no difference.

D.

The “Real Time” subject areas are based on subledger transactions and the ones that are not are based on general ledger balances.

Discussion
Question 18

Which three options are available to filter data when you submit the Prepare Payables to Ledger Reconciliation report? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Ledger Set

B.

Supplier

C.

Balancing Segment Value

D.

Business Unit

E.

Natural Account

F.

Legal Entity

Discussion
Question 19

You have assigned additional roles to an existing user. However, the new roles are not appearing for the user in their Navigator menu. What should you check?

Options:

A.

Make sure you can query the user using Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) and the roles are assigned.

B.

Make sure you can query the user from the Manage Users page and verify the roles assigned.

C.

Make sure you ran the Retrieve Latest LDAP Changesprogram.

D.

Make sure the user logs out and logs back in.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

1z0-1055-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1055-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1055-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99