Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1055-22 Exam Questions and Answers by izaan

Page: 3 / 4

Oracle 1z0-1055-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Financials Cloud: Payables 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1055-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Financials Cloud
Questions: 139 Q&A's Shared By: izaan
Question 12

You are voiding apayment and have selected Cancel as the Invoice Action. After performing the void, you notice the invoice is not cancelled but has an Invoice Cancel hold on it.

What is reason for this?

Options:

A.

The invoice has been partially paid by another payment.

B.

The invoice date is not in the current open period.

C.

The invoice is already on hold.

D.

The invoice accounting date is not in the current open period.

Discussion
Question 13

Your company policy requires that receipts be attached to expense report items before reimbursement can be made.

Which two statements are true about the association of a receipt to an expense report? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Users can maintain scanned receipts in a central repository and provide a reference number in the expense report.

B.

Receipts are not required if the expense item falls within Per Diem Rates.

C.

Expenses do not create payment requests for expense reports thathave missing or overdue receipts.

D.

An expense report may require original, imaged, or both types of receipts.

Discussion
Question 14

A Payables user creates a manual invoice and a Withholding Tax Classification Code defaults on the invoice line when the invoice is saved.

Where does this Withholding Tax Classification Code default from?

Options:

A.

From the Party Tax Profile of the Third Party Site

B.

From the Manage Tax Reporting and Withholding Tax Options

C.

From the Income Tax region of theSupplier

D.

From the Site Assignments of the Supplier Site

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 15

Identify three scenarios where you are not allowed to cancel an invoice. (Choosethree.)

Options:

A.

Prepayments were applied to the invoice.

B.

An accounting entry has been created for the invoice.

C.

The invoice is validated.

D.

The invoice is fully or partially paid.

E.

The invoice was adjusted by a credit or a debit memo.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

1z0-1055-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1055-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1055-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99