Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1057-22 Exam Questions and Answers by leonidas

Page: 3 / 4

Oracle 1z0-1057-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Project Management Cloud 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1057-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Project Financials Management Cloud
Questions: 126 Q&A's Shared By: leonidas
Question 12

Your organization has a requirement to retrieve the value of the cost center segment based on the department.

Which source can you use while defining the account rule to achieve this requirement?

Options:

A.

Project Organization Cost Center Segment

B.

Expenditure Business Unit Cost Center Segment

C.

Event Organization Cost Center Segment

D.

Expenditure Organization Cost Center Segment

Discussion
Question 13

You have been hired as a project manager for implementing the Project Financial Management and Project Execution Management offering by an organization. The Chief Information Officer of the deploying organization has requested you to explain the benefits of using the implementation project-based approach over the functional area-based approach.

Which two are the main benefits of using the implementation projects within Functional Setup Manager? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Implementation Project gives you the flexibility to set up different functional areas of the offering at different times.

B.

Implementation Project helps in assigning responsibility of managing setup data to a broad group of users.

C.

Implementation Project helps you to monitor progress of the setup tasks.

D.

Implementation Project helps you to use the manage setup data entry in bulk option.

Discussion
Question 14

Which three tools are available for accessing REST APIs?

Options:

A.

cURL

B.

Web Browser

C.

Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence

D.

Programming Language

Discussion
Question 15

You create a contract with two contract lines: Line 1 and Line 2. You create separate bill plans: A for contract Line 1 and B contract for Line 2, with a different bill set number (11 for Bill Plan A and 22 for Bill Plan B).

Then Bill Plan A is allocated against Project X – Task 10, and Bill Plan B is allocated against Project Y – Task 30.

Based on the preceding setup, you are generating invoices. Identify two correct statements about invoice generation in this scenario. (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Both the contract lines create only a single invoice because they are using the same contract.

B.

Two invoices are created using the same contract.

C.

Bill set number drives the grouping of transactions.

D.

Invoice generation does not depend on bill plan. The invoices are created based on the contract line.

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Page: 3 / 4

1z0-1057-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1057-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1057-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99