Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1057-22 Exam Questions and Answers by damir

Page: 4 / 4

Oracle 1z0-1057-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Project Management Cloud 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1057-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Project Financials Management Cloud
Questions: 126 Q&A's Shared By: damir
Question 16

You have defined two expenditure types, but they are not available for selection when you enter an expenditure batch. Identify the reason for this problem. (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

The two expenditure types are not assigned to the reference data set that is assigned to the project unit in which the transaction is performed.

B.

The two expenditure types are not assigned to the reference data set that is assigned to the project-owning organization in which the transaction is performed.

C.

The two expenditure types are not assigned to the reference data set that is assigned to the project expenditure organization in which the transaction is performed.

D.

The two expenditure types are not assigned to the reference data set that is assigned to the business unit in which the transaction is performed.

Discussion
Question 17

Which three are project gate statuses? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Open

B.

In Review

C.

Closed

D.

Approve

E.

Draft

Discussion
Question 18

Identify two attributes for which you can enter budgets that will be considered for Budgetary Controls in Project Portfolio Management. (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

project

B.

expenditure item

C.

project classification

D.

project plan type

E.

resource

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Page: 4 / 4

1z0-1057-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1057-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1057-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99