Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-107 Exam Questions and Answers by morgan

Page: 3 / 8

Nokia 4A0-107 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Quality of Service
Exam Code: 4A0-107 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: morgan
Question 12

According to the SAP-ingress QoS policy shown, which of the following statements about processing of the packets by policers 3 and 4 is TRUE?

Questions 12

Options:

A.

Policer 3 forwards packets as out-of-profile when its PIR bucket has 4000 tokens.

B.

Policer 3 starts discarding low-priority packets when its PIR bucket has at least 3000 tokens.

C.

Policer 4 forwards all its packets as out-of-profile.

D.

Policer 4 starts discarding low-priority packets when its PIR bucket has at least 3000 tokens.

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following parameters is taken into account FIRST when a CFHP arbiter allocates bandwidth among its children policers?

Options:

A.

PIR

B.

CIR

C.

Level

D.

Weight

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following egress points does NOT support egress reclassification?

Options:

A.

Spoke-SDPs bound to an IES

B.

Spoke-SDPs bound to a VPRN interface

C.

SAPs

D.

Network interfaces

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following statements are TRUE when discussing self-generated traffic QoS? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

In order to mark Layer 2 traffic, sgt-qos will set various ToS bits.

B.

DSCP bits can be set per application, per routing instance.

C.

The DSCP marking stays nc1 for all applications. Only the internal FC is manipulated across different applications.

D.

In order to mark Layer 2 self-generated traffic, network interfaces must be set to dot1Q.

E.

The internal forwarding class for self-generated traffic is set once and applied to the base router and all VPRN instances.

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Page: 3 / 8

4A0-107
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-107 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-107 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99