Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-107 Exam Questions and Answers by bobbie

Page: 7 / 8

Nokia 4A0-107 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Quality of Service
Exam Code: 4A0-107 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: bobbie
Question 28

Packets arrive at the VPRN SAP on PE1 with DSCP marking of af11 and Dot1p of 2. According to the QoS policies applied at routers PE1, P, and PE2, what is the dot1p value of packets egressing routerPE2? (All the SDPs are MPLS-encapsulated, and all interfaces are using their default trust states).

Questions 28

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 29

How does a shaper rate-limit a traffic stream?

Options:

A.

Packets that arrive in a burst are immediately dropped; packets that arrive with the proper in between space are immediately.

B.

Packets are buffered on arrival and are forwarded at an average rate conforming with PIR, typically, with a reduced burstiness.

C.

Packets with an average arrival rate higher than PIR are immediately dropped; conforming packets are forwarded at the same rate at which they arrive.

D.

Packets with an average arrival rate higher than PIR are buffered for future processing; conforming packets are immediately forwarded.

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following about the process of queuing self-generated traffic in the Nokia 7750 SR is TRUE?

Options:

A.

Ingress traffic is stored in IOM queues and egress traffic is stored in CPM queues.

B.

Ingress traffic is stored in CPM queues and egress traffic is stored in IOM queues.

C.

It is always stored in CPM queues.

D.

It is always stored in IOM queues.

Discussion
Question 31

Forwarding subclasses are only relevant to, and are therefore applied within the context of, a _____________policy.

Options:

A.

network

B.

scheduling

C.

slope

D.

SAP-ingress

E.

network-queue

Discussion