Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-107 Exam Questions and Answers by kiera

Page: 5 / 8

Nokia 4A0-107 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Quality of Service
Exam Code: 4A0-107 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: kiera
Question 20

According to the SAP-egress policy configured and applied, which queue will forwarding class AF’s traffic use?

Questions 20

Options:

A.

Policer 2 on the queue-group Q-Group1 instance 1.

B.

Policer 1 on the queue-group Q-Group1 instance 1.

C.

The default policer 1.

D.

AF traffic is dropped.

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following statements about the token buckets of a policer is TRUE?

Options:

A.

When a packet arrives, the PIR bucket depth is checked and the packet is discarded if this bucket is full.

B.

The CIR bucket of a policer is the reserved portion of its PIR bucket.

C.

The CIR bucket of a policer has two thresholds: CBS and HPO.

D.

Packets processed by the PIR bucket at an average rate above PIR will be forwarded as out-of-profile.

Discussion
Question 22

In which policies, on the Nokia 7750 SR. is classification performed? (Choose three)

Options:

A.

SAP-ingress policy

B.

SAP-egress policy

C.

IP-criteria policy

D.

Network-queue policy

E.

Slope policy

F.

Network policy

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 23

On the Nokia 7750 SR, what is a slope policy used for?

Options:

A.

Defining the slope of the TCP slow-start mechanism for self generated traffic.

B.

Defining the slope of the scheduling rate per forwarding class when using HQoS.

C.

Defining the high and low slope values when deploying buffer admission control for UDP traffic in the committed buffer pool.

D.

Defining the high and low slope values when deploying buffer admission control for TCP traffic in the shared buffer pool.

E.

Defining the high and low slope values when deploying buffer admission control for TCP traffic in the committed buffer pool.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 8

4A0-107
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-107 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-107 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99