Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-107 Exam Questions and Answers by lucca

Page: 2 / 8

Nokia 4A0-107 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Quality of Service
Exam Code: 4A0-107 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: lucca
Question 8

Which of the following statements about Assured Forwarding (AF) Per Hop Behavior (PHB) groups is FALSE?

Options:

A.

It defines a premium service that effectively creates a dedicated link between peers.

B.

It defines four different AF traffic classes.

C.

Every AF class in each differentiated services node is allocated a certain amount of forwarding resources.

D.

Within each AF class, IP packets are marked with one of three possible drop precedence values.

Discussion
Question 9

An IOM3 card of a Nokia7750 SR is enabled with the default scheduler and the policy shown in the image is applied to an access port on this card. In which order will packets be scheduled out of the queues?

Questions 9

Options:

A.

Queue 3 within-CIR packets, then queue 4 within-CIR packets, then queue 3 and queue 4 above-CIR packets in round-robin.

B.

Queue 4 within-CIR packets, then queue 3 within-CIR packets, then queue 3 and queue 4 above-CIR packets in round-robin.

C.

Queue 3 within-CIR packets, then queue 4 within-CIR packets, then queue 3 above-CIR packets, and finally queue 4 above-CIR packets.

D.

Queue 4 within-CIR packets, then queue 3 within-CIR packets, then queue 4 above-CIR packets, and finally queue 3 above-CIR packets.

Discussion
Question 10

A default network policy is applied to all router interfaces associated with network ports.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 11

With hierarchical scheduling, up to ___________ tiers are supported on the Nokia 7750 SR.

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 8

4A0-107
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-107 Testing Engine