Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-107 Exam Questions and Answers by sana

Page: 6 / 8

Nokia 4A0-107 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Quality of Service
Exam Code: 4A0-107 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: sana
Question 24

Which of the following statements about scheduling on the Nokia 7750 SR is FALSE?

Options:

A.

When using priority-mode queues, traffic marked as low-priority on ingress and scheduled in the above-CIR loop will be considered as in-profile at egress.

B.

When using priority-mode queues, traffic marked as high-priority on ingress and scheduled in the above-CIR loop will be considered as out-of-profile at egress.

C.

When using profile-mode queues, traffic marked as low-priority on ingress and scheduled in the above-CIR loop will be considered as out-of-profile at egress.

D.

When using profile-mode queues, traffic marked as in-profile on ingress and scheduled in the above-CIR loop will still be considered as in-profile at egress.

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 25

Which of the following QoS functions does the slope-policy perform?

Options:

A.

Classification

B.

Marking

C.

Queuing

D.

Congestion management

E.

Scheduling

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following CANNOT be used as external marking bits?

Options:

A.

IP Precedence

B.

Dot1p

C.

Forwarding class

D.

EXP

Discussion
Question 27

On the Nokia 7750 SR, how many queues per FC are available for multipoint traffic within a VPLS on service ingress?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 8

4A0-107
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-107 Testing Engine