Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-104 Exam Questions and Answers by nuala

Page: 5 / 10

Nokia 4A0-104 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Services Architecture
Exam Code: 4A0-104 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 288 Q&A's Shared By: nuala
Question 20

On Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR OS, routing information between the CE and PE can be exchanged using the following methods.

Options:

A.

ISIS, RIP, OSPF, static routes

B.

BGP, ISIS, RIP, OSPF, static routes

C.

BGP, RIP, OSPF, static routes, OSPF3

D.

ISIS, RIP, OSPF, static routes, OSPF3

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following best describes a distributed Epipe Service?

Options:

A.

An Epipe that has 2 or more SDPs configured.

B.

An Epipe that has 3 or more SAPs configured.

C.

An Epipe that has 2 SAPs on the same node but no SDPs configured

D.

An Epipe that is configured between two nodes, each having 1 SAP and 1 SDP configured.

Discussion
Question 22

Which of the following options are used to configure an MPLS signaling type to be used on an SDP? (Choose 2)

Options:

A.

configure service sdp sdp-id gre create

B.

configure service sdp sdp-id create

C.

Idp

D.

Isp Isp-name

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 23

Which of the following statements is TRUE concerning a VPRN data plane flow?

Options:

A.

A data packet will receive a service label at the CE and a transport label at the ingress PE.

B.

A data packet intended for a remote CE will have its service label swapped at each P router along the path towards the egress PE.

C.

At the egress PE, the transport label will be popped and the data packet forwarded with the service label.

D.

The service label is popped by the remote CE. The unlabeled packet is forwarded based on the longest match lookup algorithm in the VRF.

E.

All of the above statements are false.

F.

All of the above statements are true.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 10

4A0-104
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-104 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-104 PDF + Testing Engine