Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-104 Exam Questions and Answers by mae

Page: 10 / 10

Nokia 4A0-104 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Services Architecture
Exam Code: 4A0-104 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 288 Q&A's Shared By: mae
Question 40

Which of the following best describes a VPRN?

Options:

A.

Layer 3 direct Internet access service.

B.

Layer 2 point-to-point service.

C.

Layer 2 multipoint-to-multipoint service.

D.

Layer 3 IP multipoint-to-multipoint VPN service.

Discussion
Question 41

A network technician needs to set up a local mirror to replicate traffic for examination with a protocol analyzer. The analyzer is on port 1/1/4 of his service router. Which of the following configuration steps is required?

Options:

A.

A mirror source listing port 1/1/4.

B.

A mirror destination listing port 1/1/4.

C.

A remote source command indicating the IP address of the service router he is configuring a local mirror on.

D.

Verification that his IP/MPLS infrastructure is in place

E.

None of the above.

Discussion
Question 42

In a Layer 2 VPN service, the FCS is stripped when a customer packet arrives at the ingress PE and regenerated on egress.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 43

Which of the following best describes the label stack for a packet in the VPRN context?

Options:

A.

An outer label and a transport label.

B.

An inner label and a service label.

C.

A transport label and a service label.

D.

An MPLS transport label

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Page: 10 / 10

4A0-104
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-104 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-104 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99