Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-104 Exam Questions and Answers by krish

Page: 6 / 10

Nokia 4A0-104 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Services Architecture
Exam Code: 4A0-104 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 288 Q&A's Shared By: krish
Question 24

Click on the exhibit button below.

Questions 24

Assuming the customer only needs to monitor traffic from PE3 to the customer site, what three items are missing from PE3's configuration? (Assume that the IP/MPLS network structure between the local and remote PEsis in place.)

Options:

A.

The mirror destination configuration on PE5 is missing the "remote-source" command,

B.

The mirror destination on PE3 needs a "remote-source" command.

C.

The mirror service IDs on the local and remote destinations must match.

D.

The mirror source on PE3 needs a "remote-source" command.

E.

The mirror source command on the remote PE3 needs a command that tells it to monitor port 1/1/2.

Discussion
Question 25

Which of the following statements is TRUE?

Options:

A.

An OSPF adjacency can be established on an IES interface.

B.

IES allows provider MP-BGP sessions to be extended to customers.

C.

An IES service must use static routes in order to communicate with customer networks.

D.

An IES interface supports OSPF and IS-IS in passive mode only.

Discussion
Question 26

Port 1/1/1 has been configured as an access port with encapsulation dot1q on an Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR. Which of the following statements are TRUE? (Choose 2)

Options:

A.

The SAP 1/1/1 will forward all traffic transparently.

B.

The SAP 1/1/1:0.* will forward all untagged traffic and traffic tagged with VLAN 0.

C.

The SAP 1/1/1:* will forward untagged traffic but not tagged traffic.

D.

TheSAP1/1/1:400 will forward customer traffic tagged with VLAN 400

E.

The SAP 1/1/1:0 will forward untagged traffic and traffic tagged with VLAN 0

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 27

Which OAM command can be used to verify the correct and consistent provisioning of a service between two service end points?

Options:

A.

sdp-ping

B.

Isp-ping

C.

sap-ping

D.

svc-ping

Discussion
Page: 6 / 10

4A0-104