Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-104 Exam Questions and Answers by amora

Page: 2 / 10

Nokia 4A0-104 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Services Architecture
Exam Code: 4A0-104 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 288 Q&A's Shared By: amora
Question 8

On the Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR, which of the following statements about MP-BGP used for a VPRN is TRUE?

Options:

A.

Routes from different customers with the same IPv4 address prefix are treated as equivalent by MP-BGP.

B.

MP-BGP will advertise routes to other BGP sessions on the same PE without the need of policies.

C.

The multi-protocol nature of MP-BGP allows VPRN routes to be converted into IPv4 routes in the provider core network.

D.

MP-BGP is an enhanced version of BGP that can carry customer route prefixes for multiple VPRNs.

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following about the label stack of a VPRN is FALSE?

Options:

A.

The service label is swapped for a transport label during transport.

B.

The transport label is used to forward packets between PEs.

C.

The service label is used to identify which VPRN a packet belongs to.

D.

Labels are initially added at the ingress PE.

Discussion
Question 10

What happens by default on an Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR when a VPLS accepts a tagged frame at the ingress SAP 1/1/1:100?

Options:

A.

The FCS is verified and kept in the customer frame. The VLAN tag is kept and transported over the network.

B.

The FCS is verified and kept in the customer frame. The VLAN tag is removed for transport over the network.

C.

The FCS is verified and removed from the frame. The VLAN tag is kept for transport over the network.

D.

The FCS is verified and removed from the frame. The VLAN tag is removed for transport over the network.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 11

Which of the following about SDPs is FALSE?

Options:

A.

An SDP is not required for a local service.

B.

A single SDP can carry different types of services.

C.

An SDP can simultaneously support GRE and MPLS encapsulation.

D.

An SDP can use the system IP address to indicate the far-end router.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 10

4A0-104
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-104 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-104 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99