Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 101-400 Exam Questions and Answers by audrey

Page: 4 / 6

LPI 101-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPI Level 1 Exam 101, Junior Level Linux Certification, Part 1 of 2
Exam Code: 101-400 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 1
Questions: 177 Q&A's Shared By: audrey
Question 16

Instead of supplying an explicit device in /etc/fstab for mounting, what other options may be used to identify the intended partition? (Choose TWO correct answers.)

Options:

A.

FIND

B.

ID

C.

LABEL

D.

NAME

E.

UUID

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 17

Which command is used to create and initialize the files used to store quota information? (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters.)

Options:

Discussion
Question 18

Which file in /proc describes the IRQs that are used by various kernel drivers? (Specify the file name only without any path.)

Options:

Discussion
Question 19

After successfully creating a hard link called bar to the ordinary file foo, foo is deleted from the filesystem. Which of the following describes the resulting situation?

Options:

A.

foo and bar would both be removed.

B.

foo would be removed while bar would remain accessible.

C.

foo would be removed. bar would still exist but would be unusable.

D.

Both foo and bar would remain accessible.

E.

The user is prompted whether bar should be removed, too.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 6

101-400
PDF

$35  $99.99

101-400 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

101-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99